Each plan level provides different number of Folder Sets. Subscribe to a higher plan level to get more Folder Sets in your account.
- Free Basic plan accounts provide 1 folder set
- Solo plan accounts provide 10-30 folder sets*
- Solo & Team plan accounts provide 10-60 folder sets*
Each folder set provides another organizational level:
- Folder sets can have any name you want.
- Folder sets can hold as many folders within them as you want.
- You can set sharing easily so that everything inside the folder set has the same sharing.
- For instance, use folder sets to group all of your work files separate from your home files separate from your personal files, by having a folder set for each of these major categories.
* Click to learn how Expansion Packs provide the highest number of Folder Sets to your Solo and Team plans.
Folder sets work in each of the applications: Files, Photos, Addresses, Discuss and Bookmark. In To Do they are called 'List Sets' but otherwise work the same.